Join us for an evening exploring our connection with ancient wisdom and conscious community.
- Explore this deeply Earth-honoring spiritual path
- Discover natural ways to shift consciousness, contact spirit guides, and receive healing energy
- Experience a limpia or energetic cleanse
- Closing ceremony in the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition
- Offer healing energy for Mother Earth
- Trainings available – locally and on-line
Donations gratefully accepted for Pueblo Elders
Edie Stone, MA, is a Pachakuti Mesa Teacher and a Level IV Apprentice of don Oscar Miro-Quesada. She has been studying with don Oscar since 1999, and with other indigenous teachers from North and South America over the past 38 years.
Edie also values the wisdom and vision of her Celtic ancestors. She has studied with Frank Owen MacEowen, Tom Cowan, Mara Freeman, and Geo Cameron Trevarthen, and is currently studying Celtic and British mystical traditions with R. J. Stewart at The StarHouse near Boulder.
Edie has been a Certified Shamanic Journey Guide since 1995.
She has a private practice in Boulder, Colorado, specializing in Soul-Centered Counseling, Holistic Psychotherapy, and Heart-Vision Shamanic Journeys.